If the strategic goals of your credit union include member growth, we encourage you to look at the advantages of serving your local Hispanic community. By providing dignified financial services to Hispanics, you’ll find success and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors.
Advice, Consulting Services
- Coopera works with credit unions to increase membership and grow revenue by providing culturally relevant financial products and services designed specifically for the needs of Hispanic consumers. Download the Coopera fact sheet.
Statement Stuffers, Reference Cards and Drive-up Envelopes
Member Seminar Kits
- Hispanic Heritage Month is September 15 to October 15. Communities across the country will celebrate the contributions of Hispanics at local festivals and award ceremonies. This is also a time for credit unions to reflect upon their largest growth opportunity.
- You can purchase culturally relevant giveaways from CUNA's online store. Choose “Spanish Promotions” for items imprinted with “Vive el Sueño Americano” / “Live the American Dream” theme.
- Purchase Spanish t-shirts in your choice of 11 fun colors.
- View a short video about Hispanic Heritage Month from Credit Union Magazine.
See additional products or services to serve the Hispanic market.