Set annual budgets and make salary decisions with CUNA Compensation Analytics.
CUNA Compensation Analytics is a cloud-based, interactive tool that allows you to set competitive and attractive salary packages for your staff and executive team.
With new data released each July, CUNA Compensation Analytics will keep you ahead of the curve for salary budgeting for the upcoming
year. You can also use the data to check individual salary offerings throughout the year.
CUNA Compensation Analytics is built from combined data from over 1,000 credit unions for 100 job titles - more credit union-specific data than the next two major salary studies combined.
- NEW this year! Recieve a full copy of the CUNA Staff Salary Report plus additional details and interactive features (see all salary tools from CUNA)
- Compare salary information for multiple positions across multiple states
- Analyze salary data in both graphical and tabular formats
- Easily export tables and charts for use in management presentations
- Make more accurate decisions with interactive reporting and the largest credit union-specific data set available
View a sample video of CUNA Compensation Analytics' many features, and learn more by viewing sample screen shots or requesting a product tour.
Sign up now for the most up to date information
CUNA Compensation Analytics ($1,699)
CUNA Compensation Analytics allows you to explore salary topics such as:
- Incentives and bonuses
- Total cash compensation (in tabular format)
- Variable pay
- Compensation percentiles
- Salary ranges by location and by assets
With your purchase, you'll receive a full copy of the 2014-2015 CUNA Staff Salary Report.
Add depth to your salary analysis
CUNA Compensation Analytics - Silver Package ($2,799)
Add even deeper insight into your salary offerings with this product, which includes supplemental data about CEO and Senior Executive total compensation packages. With your purchase, you'll receive:
CUNA Compensation Analytics - Gold Package ($3,199)
Our most robust offering allows you to layer in information about CEO and Senior Executive total compensation, plus more interactive benchmarking tools and a personalized peer comparison to credit unions of your choice. With your purchase, you'll receive:
New purchasers will receive login instructions via email within 1-2 business days of purchase. Once purchased, you will have access to CUNA Compensation Analytics until June of the following year. New data is released in July each year. This product is non-refundable. For more information, please email or call 800-356-9655, ext. 4172.