2013-2014 National Member and Nonmember Survey Report uncovers trends
involving members' and nonmembers' attitudes and use of financial services.
Further, it reveals how these trends will impact your credit union and
strategies to head off the threats and better take advantage of the
opportunities to attract more of your members' financial business and attract
This item is an eBook.
Learn more about the challenges
- Member loyalty to their credit union and the banks
- Members' service use of and market shares for financial
- Member satisfaction rises - time to reinforce
- Focus on peak borrowers and future borrowers - your twin
keys to lending success
- Reaching the youth and Hispanic markets
- Keys to increasing membership - build awareness, commit resources
Read more about member and non-member trends in this four-article series from
the August 2013 issue of Credit Union Magazine:
Sign up for a free
Your Membership - CUNA's National Member and Non-Member Survey Results. This
webinar is beneficial for credit union leaders and marketers who are looking to
achieve a greater understanding of potential members' awareness of credit
unions, as well as current members' use of services, loyalty and demographics.
If you are unable to attend this free webinar sign
up for the recorded version!