MADISON, Wis. (1/10/12)--The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) has set its lineup of schools and conferences for the new year.
It annually hosts educational events that cover every aspect of the credit union movement. The 2012 slate of CUNA events ranges from large signature events that draw thousands of credit union professionals each year, to smaller, more topic-specific conferences.
This year's schools include:
- CUNA Governnmental Affairs Conference, March 18-22 in Washington, D.C.;
- CUNA Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending School, April 2-5 in Orlando, Fla.;
- CUNA CU Finance for Non-Financial Managers & Volunteers, April 22-25 in Orlando, Fla.;
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance Schools, April 22-27 in Orlando, Fla.; and
- CUNA Marketing Management Schools, April 30-May 3 in Las Vegas.
CUNA schools and conferences provide credit union professionals nationwide with updates on pressing industry topics and regulations. From compliance and collections, to marketing departments and board volunteers, the 2012 CUNA schools and conferences offer credit union-specific education for every position.
Programs are designed to showcase leading experts in their field and provide attendees with take-away strategies to use at their credit unions to boost membership, streamline efficiency and strengthen their organizations. Attendees also can network with other credit union professionals from around the country
Many 2012 CUNA conferences also offer opportunities for educational advancement such as Continuing Professional Education credits, certifications, designations, graduate degrees and awards for credit union excellence. These titles are recognized throughout the credit union movement as distinctions for both job competence and career
professionalism, CUNA said.
For more information, use the links.