WASHINGTON (3/4/13)--Twenty-two leaders have been named to the Credit Union House Hall of Leaders, honoring their significant contributions to the credit union movement.
"The Credit Union House Hall of Leaders provides lasting recognition at the Capitol Hill facility for a distinguished group of individuals whose leadership serves as a model for credit union leaders throughout the country," said Richard Ensweiler, Credit Union House Chairman and president/CEO of the Texas Credit Union League.
"Their names remind the thousands who annually visit Credit Union House--which include prominent members of Congress--of the strong commitment to the values and mission on which the credit union movement was founded," Ensweiler said.
To date, 78 leaders representing 32 states have been inducted to the Hall of Leaders. The 2013 inductees are:
- John Annaloro, former CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association;
- Susan J. Brayman, director, Bellco CU, Greenwood Village, Colo.;
- Frank Berrish, president/CEO, Visions FCU, Endicott, N.Y.;
- Marshall Boutwell, president/CEO, Peach State FCU, Lawrenceville, Ga.;
- Ken Bradshaw, president/CEO, Liberty First CU, Lincoln, Neb.;
- Loretta Burd, former president/CEO, Centra CU, Columbus, Ind.;
- Mary Ann Clancy, senior vice president-general counsel, Massachusetts and New Hampshire Credit Union Leagues and Credit Union Association of Rhode Island;
- Gary R. Clark, president/CEO, Missoula (Mont.) FCU;
- Ron Collier, president/CEO, Indiana Members CU, Indianapolis;
- Michael Connery, president/CEO, United Nations FCU, Long Island City, N.Y.;
- Don Edwards, senior vice president government affairs, Illinois Credit Union League;
- Clarence Hall Jr., president/CEO, Issaquena County FCU, Mayersville, Miss.;
- Gail Krall, president/CEO, Minnesota Power Employees CU, Duluth, Minn.;
- James "Jimmy" G. Lankford, former president, Alabama CU, Tuscaloosa,
- Robin Lentz, president/CEO, Cabrillo CU, San Diego;
- John McKenzie, president/CEO, Indiana Credit Union League;
- Robert D. Ramirez, president/CEO, Vantage West CU, Tucson, Ariz.;
- Randy Smith, former president/CEO, Randolph-Brooks FCU, Live Oak, Texas;
- Marsha S. Tynsky, president/CEO, Trona Valley Community FCU, Green River,Wyo.;
- Al Vukasin, president/CEO, Bear Paw CU, Havre, Mont.;
- Michael A. Williams, president/CEO, Colorado CU, Littleton, Colo.; and
- Bill Winter, president/CEO, St. Cloud (Minn.) FCU.