TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (7/6/12)--
Two credit union leaders have been elected to the board of Credit Union 24, the credit-union owned ATM and point-of-sale network, and two incumbents have been re-elected. Officers of the board also were re-elected.
Officers re-elected to another one-year term during 2012-2013 include:
- Chairman, Bradley Blake, president/CEO of Florida State University CU, Tallahassee;
Vice chairman, Joan Nolan, vice president of operations support at IBM Southeast Employees FCU, Boca Raton, Fla.; and
- Secretary/treasurer, Becky Hulett, chief financial officer of 121 Financial CU, Jacksonville, Fla.
Two new board members include James Smith, president/CEO of Singing River FCU, Moss Point, Miss., elected to a three-year term, and Paul Numbers Jr., president/CEO of State Employees CU, Jacksonville, elected to a one-year term.
Incumbents Blake and Alvin Cowans, president/CEO of McCoy FCU, Orlando, Fla., were both re-elected to three-year terms on the board.
Other current board members include:
- David Mooney, president/CEO, Alliant CU, Chicago;
- David Southall, president/CEO of Innovations FCU, Panama City Beach, Fla.; and
- Dan Wollin, president/CEO of PCM CU, Green Bay, Wis.
Credit Union 24 is a credit union-owned has more than 300,000 ATM locations and offers surcharge-free ATM access at nearly 70,000 locations.