INDIANAPOLIS (4/17/12)--Shared-branching vendor Credit Union Centers' (CUC) members recently elected four directors to represent the credit union service organization (CUSO).
Each director will serve a three-year term.
CUC directors represent credit unions based in each of the CUSO's six regions throughout Illinois and Indiana.
The directors, elected at the CUSO's annual meeting, include:
- Karol Griffin, Teachers CU, South Bend, Ind.;
- Kristi Lowell, FORUM CU, Fishers, Ind.;
- Dave Abernathy, Via CU, Marion, Ind.; and
- Frances Tooley, Finance Center FCU, Indianapolis.
Other CUC directors who continue to serve are:
- Jill Banning, Regional FCU, Hammond, Ind.;
- Dallas Bergl, INOVA FCU, Elkhart, Ind.;
- Chuck Donovan, Members Source CU, Merrillville, Ind.;
- Doug Harris, Centra CU, Columbus, Ind.;
- Sue Hejnosz, Credit Union 1, Rantoul, Ill.;
- Mike Hussey, Tech CU, Crown Point, Ind.;
- Connie Perry, Eli Lilly FCU, Indianapolis; and
- Lisa Williams, Pinnacle CU, Fort Wayne, Ind.
CUC comprises 78 credit unions from Indiana, Illinois and Tennessee. The CUSO offers shared-branching services at more than 300 locations in Illinois and Indiana. Through its affiliation with CO-OP Shared Branching, CUC provides member credit unions access to 4,500 locations in 50 states.