MADISON, Wis. (11/7/12)--The coming year's executive committee and officers for the CUNA Lending Council were announced during the Council's 18th annual conference, Nov. 4-7 in Miami. This is a result of the most recent annual election by the council membership in the months preceding the conference.
Bill Vogeney, senior vice president /chief lending officer, Ent FCU, Colorado Springs, Colo., will become the council chair. Jason Osterhage, senior vice president /chief lending officer, Delta Employees CU, Atlanta, Ga. was named the council vice chair.
Three new members elected to the executive committee are:
- Keith Troup, vice president-lending/chief lending officer, Washington State ECU, Olympia, Wash.;
- Wendy Rohrer, vice president-consumer lending, Summit CU, Madison, Wis.; and
- Bob Stowell, senior vice president/chief operating officer, US FCU, Burnsville, Minn.
The new members replace outgoing executive committee members who have served their terms: Aaron Bresko, senior vice president/chief lending officer, GTE Financial, Tampa, Fla.; Bonnie Doolin, senior vice president, business development, Massachusetts Credit Union League, Inc., Marlborough, Mass.; Michael Long, executive vice president/chief credit officer, UW CU, Madison, Wis.; and Keith Reynolds, vice president, lending/business services, Citizens Equity First CU, San Jose, Ca.
The CUNA Lending Council executive committee also currently includes:
- Jennifer Cowles, vice president, real estate lending, American Eagle CU, East Hartford, Conn.;
- Stacy Fifield, vice president, consumer lending, operations support, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif.;
- Dale Frankhouse, director of business services and mortgage lending, Sun FCU, Maumee, Ohio;
- Gayle Rust Gustafson, vice president, finance services, Rivermark Community CU, Beaverton, Ore.; and
- Chris Oldag, chief lending officer/vice president, Pacific Service CU, Concord, Calif.