HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (9/25/13)--
| CUNA Technology award recipients for innovation in information technology (IT) are, from left: Linda Bodie, CEO, Element FCU, Charleston, W.V.; Trey Kelso, vice president of business solutions, Virginia CU Inc., Richmond; Andrew Chung, IT architect, GESA CU, Richland, Wash.; Glenn Carney, vice president of technical services, accepting the award on behalf of Sam Passer, vice president of applications, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.; and Eric Kapusinski, network engineer, Motorola Employees CU, Schaumburg, Ill. (Photo provided by CUNA)|
Five Awards of Excellence were handed out Monday by the CUNA Technology Council at its conference in Hollywood, Calif.
The awards recognize exceptional innovation in the field of information technology (IT). This year's winners were:
- Linda Bodie, CEO of Element FCU, Charleston, W.Va.;
- Trey Kelso, vice president of business solutions, Virginia CU Inc., Richmond, Va.;
- Andrew Chung, IT architect for GESA CU in Richland, Wash.;
- Sam Passer, vice president of applications for CommunityAmerica CU in Lenexa, Kan.; and
- Eric Kapusinski, network engineer for Motorola ECU in Schaumburg, Ill.
The conference, held in conjunction with a conference of the CUNA Operations, Sales and Service Council, ends today.