DULUTH, Ga. (4/22/13)--Lin Hodges was re-elected board chairman of Catalyst Corporate FCU in Duluth, Ga., Catalyst announced at its annual meeting earlier this month in San Diego.
Hodges is president/CEO of Associated CU in Norcross, Ga.
Other board officers for the coming year are:
- Vice Chairman: Rod Taylor, Barksdale FCU, Bossier City, La.;
- Secretary: Ayn Talley, Houston Police FCU, Houston; and
- Treasurer: Rick Hein, OSU FCU, Corvallis, Ore.
Elected to three-year terms on the 11-member board were:
- Bill Before, STCU, Liberty Lake, Wash.;
- Syed Dinar, Texas Bay Area CU, Houston; and
- John Papagno, Alive CU, Jacksonville, Fla.
Elected to a one-year term was Trevor Tokishi,
Valley Isle Community FCU, Kahului, Hawaii.
Catalyst Corporate serves nearly 1,300 member credit unions in 21 states.