PLANO, Texas (7/16/12)--Catalyst Corporate FCU has added two new directors to its expanded board of directors.
Joining the board are Trevor Tokishi, executive vice president of Valley Isle Community FCU in Kahului, Hawaii, and Bill Before, vice president/chief financial officer (CFO) of Spokane (Wash.) Teachers CU. Tokishi has been with Valley Isle since 1999. Before has held his position since 1989.
Last week, the board had announced it had increased the number of directors to 11 from nine to provide greater representation of its expanding membership, the result of its consolidation with the former Western Bridge Corporate FCU. The new directors are with credit unions that belonged to the Western Bridge Corporate. They were recommended for appointment by Catalyst Corporate's Governance Advisory Council.
Other directors and officers announced at the June 22 annual meeting are:
- Chairman, Lin Hodges, president/CEO, Associated CU, Norcross, Ga.;
- Vice chairman, Rod Taylor, president/CEO, Barksdale FCU, Bossier City, La.;
- Secretary, Ayn Talley, president/CEO, Houston (Texas) Police FCU;
- Treasurer, Rick Hein, president/CEO, OSU FCU, Corvallis, Ore.;
- Connie Cofer, senior vice president finance/CFO, Communication FCU, Oklahoma City, Okla.;
- Syed Dinar, vice president/CFO, Texas Bay Area CU, Houston;
- Michael Hooper, president/CEO, La Capitol FCU, Baton Rouge, La.;
- John Papagno, CFO, Alive CU, Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- Bobbie Threlkeld, president/CEO, Baptist Health FCU, Little Rock, Ark.