PLANO, Texas (4/9/12)--Catalyst Corporate FCU has tapped 12 credit union professionals to serve on the western regional component of the newly formed Catalyst Councils.
The western regional members become part of the 36-member Catalyst Councils program that was created to gather members' perspectives for the corporate's planning and decision-making.
Members appointed to the Western Regional Catalyst Council are:
- Scott Waite, senior vice president/chief financial officer (CFO), Patelco CU, Pleasanton, Calif.;
- Ron Neumann, CFO, Oregon Community CU, Eugene, Ore.;
- Roger Ballard, CEO, NuVision FCU, Huntington Beach, Calif.;
- Brian Hall, president/CEO, Foothill FCU, Arcadia, Calif.;
- Bonnie Humphrey-Anderson, executive vice president/CFO, OSU FCU, Corvallis, Ore.;
- Doug Kileen, president/CEO, Safe 1 CU, Bakersfield, Calif.;
- Patrick Vaughn, president/CEO, Idaho Advantage CU, Boise, Idaho;
- Mark Morrison, CEO, MountainCrest CU, Arlington, Wash.;
- Rick Hanan, president/CEO, SMW104 FCU, San Leandro, Calif.;
- Charles Papenfus, president/CEO, Inland Valley FCU, Fontana, Calif.;
- Elizabeth Lipke, CEO, Bourns Employees FCU, Riverside, Calif.; and
- Valerie Jensen, president/CEO, EW401 CU, Reno, Nev.
The western regional group will meet for the first time in late May.