COLUMBUS, Ohio (6/6/13)--Corporate One FCU, Columbus, Ohio announced the the results of its board elections at its recently held annual meeting.
Charles F. Plassenthal, CEO/manager Dayton Firefighters (Ohio) FCU, and John J. Shirilla, president/CEO, Best Reward FCU, Brook Park, Ohio, were elected to three-year terms.
Plassenthal was re-elected to his fourth term on Corporate One's board of directors. Shirilla, was re-elected to his fifth term.
At the Nov. 30 board meeting, a resolution was approved to reduce the size of the of Corporate One FCU board from eleven back to nine in accordance with Corporate One FCU Bylaws effective as of the Annual Meeting held in April.
Other Corporate One board members and officers include:
- Chairman--Jerry Guy, KEMBA FCU, West Chester, Ohio;
- Vice Chair--Jan Thomas, PSE CU, Warren, Pa.;
- Secretary--Phillip Buell, Superior FCU, Lima, Ohio;
- Bob Burrow, Bayer Heritage FCU, Proctor, W. Va.;
- Lee Powell, DESCO FCU, Portsmouth, Ohio;
- Robert Fertitta, Navigator CU, Pascagoula, Miss.;
- Timothy McMurry, PowerNet CU, Tampa, Fla.; and
- Charlie Plassenthal of Dayton Firefighters FCU.