MADISON, Wis. (3/20/12)--The Filene Research Institute has released its latest Key Findings: Blueprints for Innovation
, a report from Filene i3 (Ideas, Innovation, Implementation), the institute's group of innovators.
The report features 16 new idea blueprints designed to help members, and three updated blueprints on ready-to-implement ideas gaining traction nationally. The ideas fall into five categories:
- Building wealth;
- Navigating financial waters;
- Meeting life's milestones;
- Making community connections; and
- Borrowing responsibly.
Mark Meyer, Filene CEO, encouraged Filene members to "keep this catalog of ideas at hand as you develop your organization's goals and tactics for today's challenging times.
Filene i3 is a group of credit union executives from across the nation. Its objectives are to:
- Develop and implement new, innovative ideas;
- Provide a forum for cooperation, collaboration, professional development, and industry succession planning; and
- Act as ambassadors for change and innovation.
For more information, use the links.