INDIANAPOLIS (10/3/13)--Two newly elected members of the board of directors of the Indiana Credit Union League began their terms, and table officers were elected at the league's reorganization meeting on Sept. 27.
The meeting was held during the League's annual meeting and convention.
New directors Dallas Bergl, president/CEO of INOVA FCU in Elkhart, and Karla Salisbury, president/CEO of KEMBA CU in Indianapolis, were each elected to three-year terms on the board.
Table officers are:
- Chairman: Dave Fleming, Union Baptist Church FCU, Fort Wayne;
- Vice chairman: Doug True, FORUM CU, Fishers;
- Board secretary: Matt Lambert, Encompass FCU, Tipton; and
- Treasurer: Chuck Donovan, Members Source CU, Merrillville.
Also serving on the board are:
- Lori Gonzalez, Members Choice FCU, Bloomington;
- Frank Gulley, Afena FCU, Marion; and
- George McNichols, Hoosier Hills CU, Bedford.