MARLBOROUGH, Mass. (3/14/13)--Thirteen people have been named Rising Star recipients in the credit union industry by the Massachusetts Credit Union League, New Hampshire Credit Union League, Credit Union Association of Rhode Island, and CenterPoint
New England credit unions were asked to nominate individuals during the past few months.
The 2013 Credit Union Rising Stars award recipients, said the Massachusetts league, are:
- Sean Capaloff-Jones, UMassFive College FCU, Hadley, Mass.;
- Ellen Coughlin, Leominster (Mass.) CU;
- Laura Cummings, AllCom CU, Worcester, Mass.;
- Vyrick Eng, Jeanne D'Arc CU, Lowell, Mass.;
- Bryce Jackson, Navigant CU, Smithfield, R.I.;
- Anne Labeta, CPCU CU, Somerville, Mass.;
- Traci Michel, Metro CU, Chelsea, Mass.;
- Elizabeth Mulcahy, Jeanne D'Arc CU;
- Tim Mullen, Bellwether Community CU, Manchester, N.H.;
- Mychelle Phillips, Leominster CU;
- Maria Porto, Hanscom FCU, Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass.;
- Joshua Rakiey, Hanscom FCU; and
- Debra Lee Surface, St. Jean's CU, Lynn, Mass.
The individuals will be honored April 24 at The Great New England Credit Union Show, during a special "Credit Union Rising Stars Awards Breakfast" sponsored by Macpage.