HARRISBURG, Pa. (5/2/13)--The Pennsylvania Cable Network (PCN) is partnering with the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association and the Pennsylvania Credit Union Foundation to conduct a series of quarterly town meetings concerning financial literacy.
The second in the series, "Financial Do's and Don'ts," will take place on Friday, May 10. PCN will tape the educational session and air it statewide later that day.
The town meeting, which is free and open to the public, will start at 10 a.m. ET at the Mohler Center in Hershey.
Attendees will learn the financial "do's and "don'ts" when dealing with investments, reverse mortgages, estate and retirement planning, as well as how to avoid scams.
The panel leading the discussion includes:
- Joseph Wambach, executive director, PCUF;
- Diana Roberts, CEO, Hershey FCU, Hummelstown;
- David Shallcross, senior community liaison, Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General;
- Aimee Toth, deputy secretary for securities, Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities; and
- Mary Bach, consumer advocate.