FARMERS BRANCH, Texas (4/5/13)--The proposed Cornerstone Credit Union League, which would consolidate the Texas Credit Union League, the Arkansas Credit Union League and the Credit Union Association of Oklahoma, Thursday announced its planned board of directors.
Members of the board include:
Southeast Texas Region 1:
- Less than $50 million in assets: James S. Tuggle, Transtar FCU, Houston;
- $50 million to $250 million: Kenny Harrington, MemberSource CU, Houston; and
- More than $250 million: Paul Withey, Texas Bay Area CU, Houston.
South Central Texas Region 2:
- Less than $50 in assets: Carol Murray, Express-News FCU, San Antonio;
- $50 million to $250 million: JoBetsy Tyler, First Central CU, Waco; and
- More than $250: Paul A. Trylko, Amplify FCU, Austin.
West Texas Region 3:
- Less than $50 million in assets: Nancy M. Croix Stroud, First Class American CU, Fort Worth;
- $50 million to $250 million: Robert Peterson, One Source FCU, El Paso; and
- More than $250 million: James L. Boyd, Abilene (Texas) Teachers FCU.
Oklahoma Region 4:
- Less than $50 million in assets: Jason Boesch, Oklahoma RE&T Employees CU, Oklahoma City;
- $50 million to $500 million: Genia Wilson, Oklahoma Central CU, Tulsa; and
- More than $500 million: Michael Kloiber, Tinker FCU, Oklahoma City.
Arkansas Region 5:
- Less than $35 million in assets: Windy Campbell, Electric Cooperatives FCU, Little Rock;
- $35 million to $100 million: Dwayne Ashcraft, Arkansas Superior FCU, Warren; and
- More than $100 million: Allen Brown, Mil-Way FCU, Texarkana.
Northeast Texas Region 6:
- Less than $50 million in assets: Z. Suzanne Chism, Texas Health Resources CU, Dallas;
- $50 million to $250 million: Kay Stewart, North East Texas CU, Lone Star; and
- More than $250 million: Jim Brisendine, Resource One CU, Dallas.
Members of the Texas Credit Union League voted 109-5 in favor of a single cooperative organization on Wednesday.
Member credit unions of the Arkansas league will vote on the measure April 11. The Oklahoma association's members' vote will be during its annual conference May 13-15. Delegates voting from all three states must vote yes on the measure for it to become official.