INDIANAPOLIS (1/23/12)--Seven Indiana credit union representatives have been selected to be part of ignite, an initiative of the Indiana Credit Union League focused on developing innovations that aim to help credit unions better the financial lives of their members.
At the group's meeting later this month, the igniters will form small working groups and begin developing their 2012 innovations.
Sixteen innovations have been developed by ignite to date and several have been adopted by credit unions. To promote them, members of the working groups make presentations during the league convention and at several chapter meetings around the state.
Newly selected individuals who will serve two-year terms are:
- Elaine Rinehart, Eli Lilly FCU, Indianapolis;
- Courtney Keeler, FORUM CU, Fishers;
- Mike Pence, KEMBA CU, Indianapolis;
- Craig Dauksas, Members Choice FCU, Bloomington;
- Karen Houser, Natco CU, Richmond;
- Catrina Tate, Teachers CU, South Bend; and
- Raine Lee, Vigo County FCU, Terra Haute.
These individuals are in the second year of their two-year terms:
- Stacy Lengacher, Crane FCU, Odon;
- Amanda Middleton, Finance Center FCU, Indianapolis;
- Bridgetta Bullock, Finance Center FCU;
- Clinton Miller, General CU, Fort Wayne;
- Cindy Crowley, Heritage FCU, Newburgh;
- Lynette McClusky, Heritage FCU;
- Brett Rinker, Industrial Centre FCU, Muncie;
- Chris Smith, Interra CU, Goshen;
- Jackie Hofman, Purdue FCU, West Lafayette;
- Tara Holloway, Teachers CU, South Bend.
The project's three-member leadership team includes Director Doug True, FORUM CU, Fishers; Bob Falk, Purdue FCU, West Lafayette; and Nan Morrow, Centra CU, Columbus.