DALLAS (11/2/12)--CU Members Mortgage has recognized four of its credit union partners for stellar performance in their mortgage departments in 2012.
The achievements were based on CU Members Mortgage's scorecard process for evaluating mortgage departments. The four credit union partners honored for their mortgage lending achievements include:
- Credit Union of Texas, Dallas--2011/2012 Elite Partner's Club MEI;
- Fresno (Calif.) County CU--Club MEII;
- Eli Lilly FCU, Indianapolis--Club MEIII; and
- Security Service FCU, San Antonio--Club MEIV.
Other honors included:
- Eli Lilly FCU--The club's Club Overall Highest Achieving Credit Union;
- League of Southeastern Credit Unions--The club's Top League Partner; and
- Texas Credit Union League--The club's Marketing Achievement award.
The achievements were based on CU Members Mortgage's scorecard process for evaluating mortgage departments. The scorecard takes into account factors such as the ratio of purchased home loans to refinanced, average borrower FICO scores, a low percentage of early payoffs, and a scant default ratio. Also, credit unions score points for innovative marketing initiatives and attending educational training sessions.