LIVONIA, Mich. (10/5/12)--CU Solutions Group has partnered with SaveUp, a financial rewards program that motivates consumers to save money and pay down debt.
Through the partnership, CU Solutions Group will offer the SaveUp program to credit unions nationwide.
Members can link their accounts to SaveUp's website. Every time they contribute to their savings or retirement accounts; pay down their credit cards, mortgages or other loans; or engage with SaveUp's financial education content, they earn credits they can use to play online games for prizes. Credit union members could win prizes from sponsors such as Best Buy, IKEA, Apple, Disney and Virgin Airlines, and a $2 million jackpot.
Through SaveUp, credit unions can:
- Reach a younger member base;
- Engage members weekly with a customized, co-branded experience;
- Educate members about their credit union's products and services with targeted ads;
- Add member rewards without cost-accounting;
- Support financial literacy with educational videos and content; and
- Attract members to play for prizes on a safe and secure website.