MADISON, Wis. (12/12/11)--Think.DO, the Filene Research Institute's annual exploration of issues and innovations for the year ahead, will be held at 11:30 a.m. CT on Wednesday.
There are two ways to attend Think.DO.:
- In person: The event will take place at Filene headquarters at 5810 Mineral Point Rd., Madison, Wis. Use the link to register.
- Remotely: the event can be accessed live via Filene's "Lunch with Ed" Ustream page. Registration is not required. Users are advised to verify they can access Ustream before the event. Use the link.
Among the Filene speakers and sessions at Think.Do. are:
- Mark Meyer, CEO, "The place of Filene in the credit union ecosystem";
- George Hofheimer, chief research officer, "Why credit unions are measuring the wrong things";
- Matt Davis, director of innovation, "Lift: Piloting a loan product banks won't touch";
- Ben Rogers, director of research, "Who grew lending during the great recession and why";
- Brent Dixon, young adult advisor, "Potential energy, kinetic energy, and the future of credit unions"; and
- Denise Gabel, chief innovation officer, "Finovate: Innovation lessons from outside the system."