LIVONIA, Mich. (9/27/13)--League InfoSight, a multi-league owned-compliance resource for credit unions, has teamed with CU Solutions Group to develop a Web-based credit union compliance and management solution.
CU Solutions Group, owned by more than 100 investors made up of leagues, credit unions and organizations, is a CUNA Strategic Services provider.
ComplySight will launch in spring 2014 and will streamline the lengthy compliance process for credit unions nationwide with a series of interactive software tools, League InfoSight said.
"The strength and success of our products are founded in league-CUNA collaboration," explained Patrick La Pine, League InfoSight chairman.
"ComplySight will offer the most comprehensive compliance solution designed by credit union league experts to meet specific credit union needs."
Using ComplySight, credit unions will be able to:
- Review regulations and laws to assess the level of compliance from one central site;
- Manage regulatory requirements and the associated internal organizational communications;
- Assign and track the activities needed to achieve or maintain compliance;
- Push regulatory alerts and updates interactively to all credit unions; and
- Complement and access other League InfoSight products, such as InfoSight and CU Policy Pro, to provide a solution for regulatory requirements.