MADISON, Wis. (3/6/12)--CUNA Mutual Group's free Discovery Webinar series continues in March with two events hosted by CUNA Mutual executives.
On March 14 at 12:15 p.m. CT, Brad Pricer, CUNA Mutual Group's human resources process leader, will present "Simplify Human Capital Management" to help credit unions analyze work force strengths and vulnerabilities, while identifying opportunities and strategies to proactively manage human capital.
On March 28, Dave Colby, CUNA Mutual Group's chief economist will share two possible scenarios of what's on the economic environment horizon and what it means for the nation's credit unions. The presentation, "Firmly Balanced on the Edge: An Economic Update," will begin at 12:15 p.m. CT.
Both Discovery Webinars are free, 60-minute events followed by live question-and-answer sessions.
To register for the webinars, use the link.
Future 2012 Discovery events include:
- April 11--Mobile Lending: The Trends and Issues Impacting Your Credit Union, presented by John Putman;
- April 18--Regulatory Compliance Update, presented by Bill Klewin;
- May 2--Mobile Financial Services: The New Frontier, presented by Ann Davidson;
- May 23--Member Business Lending: Get the Volume Without the Noise, presented by Brad Mundine;
- June 17-20--Seventeen Discovery sessions will be offered at Credit Union National Association's America's Credit Union Conference; and
- Oct. 9--Third Annual Online Discovery Conference.