ALEXANDRIA, Va. (6/14/13)--Collaboration initiatives and strategies that can help credit unions band together for the betterment of their communities will be the topic of an upcoming June 25 National Credit Union Administration webinar.
The free webinar, entitled "Credit Union Collaboration," is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. ET. The NCUA's Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives will host the webinar. Ben Rogers of the Filene Research Institute, Crissy Ortiz of Optimal Talent Solutions and Guy Messick and Jack Antonini of the National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations will join OSCUI Director Bill Myers to present the webinar.
Topics on the webinar schedule include:
- Reducing operating expenses and encouraging growth in membership and products and services;
- Accessing financial resources through OSCUI's grant programs;
- Succession planning and finding new managerial talent;
- Developing performance metrics and establishing benchmarks for success; and
- Maintaining a credit union's viability in a rapidly evolving financial services industry.
The NCUA said webinar participants may submit questions in advance by sending an e-mail to WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov
. The subject line of the e-mail should read, "Credit Union Collaboration."
To register for the NCUA webinar, use the resource link.