ALEXANDRIA, Va. (4/7/14)--Credit union managers and board directors interested in signing up for an April 12 Leadership Boot Camp still have time to do so.
The leadership-training session is hosted by the National Credit Union Administration's Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives (OSCUI) and will be held at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel.
Click for larger view
Staff from OSCUI, CUNA Mutual Group and the Maryland-District of Columbia Credit Union Association will make presentations. Topics to be covered include:
- Supervisory committee--your internal audit team;
- Bank Secrecy Act;
- Employment practice from CUNA Mutual Group;
- Succession planning and passing on the baton;
- Revisiting the allowance for loan and lease losses account;
- Board governance; and
- Communications for credit union management.
Started just last year as CEO Boot Camps to focus training on credit union managers and those new to credit union management, this year OSCUI will offer 10 of the expanded leadership sessions.
OSCUI offers free training to credit unions regardless of asset size.
Use the resource link to register for the Baltimore boot camp or to view a list of all OSCUI training programs for 2014.