WASHINGTON (10/22/13)--The latest information on this week's National Credit Union Administration open board meeting, that agency's recent charitable donation proposal, and Credit Union National Association comments made in a meeting with new agency board member Richard Metsger are all featured in this week's Regulatory Advocacy Report
This week's edition of the Report
- Details on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's interim final mortgage servicing rule and bulletin;
- The results of CUNA's survey on how CFPB mortgage rules could impact credit unions;
- The CFPB's release of the annual report of the student loan ombudsman;
- CUNA's call for credit union comments on credit risk retention and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development qualified mortgage rules; and
- Recent Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. guidance on interest rate risk management and payments processing for higher-risk merchants.
A resource chart with information on current CUNA comment calls is also provided in the Report
For this week's Regulatory Advocacy Report
, CUNA members can use the resource link. Also, use the resource links for more on CUNA's recent conversation with new NCUA board member Metsger.