FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, Wis. (04/05/2013) – The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council announced its executive committee and officers during the council’s 20th annual conference, which took place March 24-27 in Anaheim, California.
Michelle Hunter, senior vice president marketing and development for Credit Union of Southern California in Brea, California was elected council chair. Kathryn Davis, senior vice president of marketing and human resources for Xceed Financial CU in El Segundo, California will become vice chair and Andy Reed, manager of business development for American Airlines FCU in Fort Worth, Texas will hold the position of secretary/treasurer.
Newly elected to the executive committee is Jason Lindstrom, chief marketing officer for Belvoir FCU in Woodbridge, Virginia.
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council executive committee also includes:
- Amy Davis, vice president of marketing for Red Canoe CU in Longview, Washington
- Nancy Hutchinson, senior vice president of marketing and business development for Minnesota Power ECU in Duluth, Minnesota
- Sean McDonald, director of business development for Mid-State FCU in Carteret, New Jersey
- Mia Perez, chief administrative officer for Louisiana FCU in La Place, Louisiana
- Hilary Reed, vice president of marketing for Bucks First FCU in Bristol, Pennsylvania
- Amber Scott, vice president of marketing for 1st MidAmerica CU in Bethalto, Illinois
- Debra Trautman, manager of marketing for the Maine Credit Union League
# # #
About CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is a member-led partnership of marketing and business development professionals dedicated to providing education, leadership, networking support, professional development tools, and expertise to its members in order to shape the enhancement of the role and diversity of operations in the credit union industry. The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is one of the six organizations that make up the CUNA Councils, a network of more than 5,500 credit union professionals. For more information, visit www.cunamarketingcouncil.org or www.cunacouncils.org.