Join the more than 2,000 CUNA Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designees who are leading their credit union through the industry's most challenging compliance issues. The CUCE designation helps credit union compliance professionals keep current and be recognized as an expert in their field. In addition, enhancing your image will get you recognized as an expert in your field and raise compliance to new heights. Plus, your positive and focused communications will build stronger bonds with coworkers.
Top reasons to earn your CUCE designation:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest compliance regulations
- Ensure your credit union is operating within the current laws
- The CUCE designation has been accepted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) for the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA) exam Part IV Professional Recognition Credit.
- American Council on Education (ACE) has approved the CUCE designation for a college credit recommendation. To determine if your college or university will accep these credits, request your ACE transcript and contact your college or university advisor.
The CUCE designation can be earned by completing one of the following training options and successfully completing proctored exams within the required timeframe.
- Certification: CUNA Regulatory Compliance School: Introduction or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction eSchool
- Recertification: To maintain the CUCE designation, recertification is required every three years. CUNA Regulatory Compliance School: Update or CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update eSchool