The Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC)
designation requires recertification every three years to ensure that your
financial counseling knowledge is current.
There are two methods for recertification:
Self-study: Order the FiCEP Recertification print module and pass the proctored exam
Hybrid: Sign up for the Recertification webinar, order the FiCEP Recertification print module and pass the proctored exam
Read below for more information about how to obtain this module and proctored exam below. Learn more
You received notification that your recertification is due to expire? What's next ...
Choose your method of recertification (either Self-Study or Hybrid). Steps to recertification:
- Place an order for the FICEP Recertification module.
- Register for the self-study module and the recertification refresher webinar.
- You will receive a complimentary test code with your module.
- Schedule an exam date with your proctor prior to completing step 4.
- Request your recertification exam, please complete the Proctored Exam Request Form
- Upon receipt of this form, CUNA will validate the information and the exam materials will be sent to your proctor.
- Take your recertification exam. Results are mailed 4 weeks after your proctor mails your exam to the National Processing Center.
- Your Recertification Certificate will be mailed to you 6-8 weeks after processing the exam.
CUNA Center for Professional Development
is committed to providing a quality learning experience with cutting-edge topics
and expert instructors. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied, contact
us and we'll provide you a full tuition refund or credit.