The Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) designation requires recertification every three years to ensure that your financial counseling knowledge is current.
There are two methods for recertification:
- Self-study: Order the FiCEP Recertification print module and pass the proctored exam
- Hybrid: Sign up for the Recertification webinar, order the FiCEP Recertification print module and pass the proctored exam
Read below for more information about how to obtain this module and proctored exam below. Learn more about CUNA Financial Counseling Certification Program (FiCEP).
You received notification that your recertification is due to expire? What's next ...
Choose your method of recertification (either Self-Study or Hybrid). Steps to recertification:
- Place an order for the FICEP Recertification module.
- Register for Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) Recertification Webinar (recorded 12-3-14) -recording available until August 31, 2015.
Don't forget to add to your cart the FICEP Recertification module.
- You will receive a complimentary test code with your module.
- Choose a proctor and schedule an exam date with your proctor prior to completing step 4.
- Request your recertification exam, please complete the Proctored Exam Request Form
- Upon receipt of this form, CUNA will validate the information and the exam materials will be sent to your proctor.
- Take your recertification exam. Results are mailed 4 weeks after your proctor mails your exam to the National Processing Center.
- Your Recertification Certificate will be mailed to you 6-8 weeks after processing the exam.
CUNA Center for Professional Development is committed to providing a quality learning experience with cutting-edge topics and expert instructors. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied, contact us and we'll provide you a full tuition refund or credit.