This recorded event is available until April 24, 2014.
Stay on top of federal safe deposit regulations. In this webinar, you'll discover the nuances of staying federally compliant within your safety deposit operation, from NCUA examiner requirements to proper procedure for adding clauses to contracts. We'll also address security issues, such as suspicious transactions, the USA Patriot Act and the storage of money, guns, drugs and precious metals.
This webinar is in partnership with David McGuinn, President of Safe Deposit Specialists.
During this webinar, you will cover the following questions:
- Can you modify a contract and add a "Payable-On-Death" or "Living Trust" clause?
- Are you following the new federal safe deposit document retention requirements?
- What seven suspicious safe deposit transactions sometimes require filing a SAR?
- Are vaults and security systems still required to protect your safe deposit boxes?
- Do all Americans with Disabilities Act regulations apply to safe deposit boxes?
- How does the USA Patriot Act affect all safe deposit operations nationwide?
- Can money, guns, drugs and precious metals legally be stored inside a box?
- Are your procedures in compliance with NCUA examiner's requirements?
- What BSA and SAR violations are compliance examiners finding today?
This recorded webinar is part of the recorded CUNA Safe Deposit Box Compliance eSchool.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is beneficial for senior managers, branch managers, vault attendants, security personnel, auditors, training directors, new account reps, in-house legal counsel and any staff member involved with safe deposit boxes or the administration of such. Affiliation with CUNA/League is required for attendance.