MADISON, Wis. (10/3/12)--Seven CUNA CPD Online courses now available for iPads, the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) announced.
The courses are part of CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program (VAP), which offers credit union volunteers information and training, and provides them an opportunity to earn their CUNA Certified Credit Union Volunteer designation and/or CUNA Board Financial Literacy Certificate.
Serving nearly 30,000 credit union professionals, CUNA CPDOnline is a Web-based training service that provides more than 350 credit union-specific courses on topics including volunteer training and more.
Available titles include:
- V01--History & Philosophy for Volunteers, fourth edition;
- V02--Financial Reports for Volunteers, fifth edition;
- V03--Managing Risk, sixth edition;
- V305--The Basics of Risk Assessment for Volunteers;
- V409--Financial Management, third edition;
- V415--Asset-Liability Management for Directors, second edition; and
- V428--Understanding the Audit Report.
"With our new iPad format, credit union volunteers will have more convenient options to get the information they need at a time that fits their schedule," said Marlo Foltz, director of blended learning at CUNA.