WESTMINSTER, Colo. (3/18/14)--Six new member credit unions have joined System United Corporate FCU (SunCorp) in as many months.
SunCorp provides ACH processing services, no-fee lines of credit and investments to its member/owner credit unions, credit union service organizations and credit union associations throughout the Western U.S.
The following are the newest members of SunCorp:
- Latah FCU, Moscow, Idaho, $68 million in assets;
- Partner Colorado CU, Arvada, Colo., $260 million in assets;
- Warren FCU, Cheyenne, Wyo., $494 million in assets;
- Tri County CU, Panguitch, Utah, $147,000 in assets;
- Citco FCU, Sheridan, Wyo., $11 million in assets; and
- Goldenwest FCU, Ogden, Utah, $994 million in assets.