MADISON, Wis. (7/12/12)--The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) has released CUNA Volunteer Achievement Program (VAP) modules in an eBook format.
The modules, designed for use on iPads, Nooks, computers and other devices, are the first credit union specific training modules available as eBooks.
"With our new eBook format, credit union volunteers will have more convenient options to get the information and the training they need, whether they are in the office, at home, or on the road, " said Kevin Smith, CUNA director of volunteer education.
By completing VAP modules and the corresponding exams, credit union volunteers can earn recognition, awards and pins.
These VAP titles are available as eBooks:
- V02--Financial Reports for Volunteers, fifth edition;
- V03--Managing Risk, sixth edition;
- V305--The Basics of Risk Assessment for Volunteers;
- V409--Financial Management, third edition;
- V415--Asset-Liability Management for Directors, second edition; and
- V428--Understanding the Audit Report.
CUNA VAP offers credit union volunteers pertinent credit union information and training in a flexible format. It features more than 40 quick courses on topics such as credit union fundamentals, board of directors and supervisory committee fundamentals, leadership, marketing, planning and regulatory compliance.