DES MOINES, Iowa (7/20/12)--The Members Group (TMG) and sister company Coopera will host a free webinar Tuesday for financial institutions seeking to reach underserved consumers and will roll out the Coopera Card, a reloadable Visa prepaid card designed for Hispanic cardholders.
The webinar, entitled "The Coopera Card--A Reloadable Prepaid Card for the Hispanic Cardholder," will take place from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. CT Tuesday.
TMG Retail Payments Product Manager Konrad Christensen and Coopera CEO Miriam De Dios will discuss the Coopera Card's features and benefits. Topics covered will include:
- Market opportunity for Hispanic prepaid reloadable cards;
- Features/benefits of the card;
- Instant issue capability;
- Cardholder support options;
- Materials to attract Hispanic consumers; and
- Return on investment proforma cost analysis.
"Young and largely underserved, the Hispanic community is a critical group for community-based financial institutions," said De Dios.
TMG and Coopera developed the card for credit unions and community-based banks.
For more information use the link.