DES MOINES, Iowa, and RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (9/26/12)--The Members Group (TMG) and CO-OP Financial Services--two companies that formed a partnership in January--announced a collaborative advertising effort.
Click for larger view
The companies designed a new graphic element symbolizing the power of TMG/CO-OP strategic alliance. The seal symbolizes the new future in payment innovations, according to CEOs Shazia Manus of TMG and Stan Hollen of CO-OP.
"Everyone who sees this seal will be reminded of the power of the TMG/CO-OP alliance, which expands each of our competencies for the development of best-in-class payment technologies and superior customer experiences," said Manus.
Patterned after a vintage "seal of approval," the graphic will be introduced to the credit union industry in display ads scheduled to publish this week. The element will reappear on a smaller scale in the companies' individual ads and in print and digital marketing materials.
Some initiatives the two companies are working to bring to the market include:
- Flexible payment solutions to fit the needs of more than 7,300 credit unions;
- Launch of innovative mobile banking and payments products;
- After-hours cardholder support services;
- Integrated reporting and data analytics tools;
- Improvements to fraud prevention strategies;
- Europay-MasteCard-Visa chip card technologies;
- Development of full-service card portfolio consulting services;
- Data aggregation and integration of Springboard, a proprietary technology interface; and
- Faster, more efficient way to serve cardholders.
TMG provides customized, technology-driven card processing and payment solutions for credit unions and community-based financial institutions across North America.
CO-OP Financial Services connects credit union members to their accounts through network, payment processing, e-commerce, shared branching and call center services.