SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. (10/4/11)--Fumes from a nearby construction project sickened seven employees Friday at a Diamond CU branch in Spring Township, Pa., and led to their being taken to area hospitals. Six of the seven workers were treated in emergency rooms and released. One was still at an area hospital Friday afternoon, but was doing well and was expected to fully recover, said John Faust, president/CEO of the $373.5 million asset, Pottstown, Pa.-based credit union (readingeagle.com Oct. 1). Area firefighters and ambulances were dispatched to the credit union when someone there called police to report a strong odor, the newspaper said. When credit union staff reported feeling nauseous, the building was evacuated and closed for the day, the paper said. Construction workers were using mushroom soil while working on a water retention system at the construction site, Faust told the paper. Soil fumes were drawn into the credit union through the ventilation system, he added.