SAN FRANCISCO (5/17/13)--Credit Union Magazine
continues its coverage of FinovateSpring 2013, a two-day showcase of the innovations in financial and banking technology.
Credit Union Magazine
| FinovateSpring 2013, held in San Francisco Tuesday and Wednesday, showcased 63 innovative financial services products, which were demonstrated to conference attendees. Credit Union Magazine Editor-in-Chief Steve Rodgers provided coverage of the conference. (Photo provided by CUNA)|
Editor-in-Chief Steve Rodgers attended the conference, watching 63 companies showcase the latest products in financial services. At the end of the event, participants voted on the Best Show presenters, who included:
- BehavioSec, for its new security layer based on user typing/swiping patterns;
- BillGuard, card charge dispute platform, BillGuard FI;
- Dwolla, FISync service to enable banks to originate real-time payments;
- iQuantifi, new financial planning and advice tools;
- MoneyDesktop, personal financial management platform and integrated "deals";
- Personal Capital, iPhone app and interbank funds transfer; and
- SoMoLend, person-to-person lending platform.
For further coverage of FinovateSpring 2013, use the link.