Outstanding member service is the key to effective selling. By watching this credit union training DVD, staff will be introduced to the PRIDE model, a model for effective credit union sales and service and the core of the CU Sales Seminar in a Box for Staff Series.
With scenarios designed specifically for credit union sales training, this DVD reinforces the CU Sales Seminars in a Box for Staff Series with behavior modeling. Using a balance of humor and straightforward skill building, this DVD provides the needed illustration of the key points covered in each CU Sales Seminar in a Box.
An ideal companion to the training provided through the CU Sales Seminars in a Box for Staff Series, this DVD:
- Shows a member transaction in which all the skills outlined the CU Sales Seminars in a Box for Staff Series are being used
- Demonstrations of how NOT to use each of the skills in a humorous and innovative manner
- Demonstrates how to use the skills being taught while helping a credit union member having a problem with the credit union
- Shows a staff member using the skills to provide coaching and feedback to another staff member.
This DVD includes:
- Complete video scripts to enable the facilitator to easily reference content covered in the video.
- Discussion starters for each skill demonstration to help staff identify what is being done correctly or incorrectly
- An overview of the PRIDE model to help staff understand the skills they are learning to make them more successful more often in conversations with members
- Guidelines for problem and coaching situations
- Tips for the trainer to effectively work with video exercises
- References to the individual CU Sales Seminars in a Box to easily cross-reference the video with the appropriate Seminar in a Box exercises
Mix-n-Match Special for Seminars in a Box for Staff
Purchase each Seminar in a Box for Staff for just $220, or $160 each for 3 or more! Please note that the special price will not be reflected for online orders, you will only be billed for the special price .