- Updated bond
- Notification of board when Suspicious Activity Reports
(SARs) are filed
- Added details on information sharing and opt-out
requirements when sharing with CUSO
- Updated dollar limit requirements
to keep in mind when filing SARs
- Added information on the consolidation
of the Federal Reserve Bank check processing centers and the elimination of
- Added information on converting checks for electronic
processing under Regulation CC
- Updated information on who qualifies as
a beneficiary on accounts
- Updated share insurance amount to the
permanent amount of $250,000 from $100,00
- New information on the
Unlawful Internet Gambling Act
- New information about the changes in
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to purchase,
download a recommended CUNA eBook reader. Learn
more about appropriate readers and how CUNA eBooks work.
Download Bluefire for
mobile/tablets or Adobe
DE for PC/Mac.
An optional online exam is included for this course
CPDOnline. Additional exams can be purchased for $24.50 each.
CUNA eBooks are for the individual purchaser only. You are not able to print and/or share this version. For other options of this course, view the “Also Available” tab.