CUNA Research offers a range of customized survey products. We'll cover all topics important to your credit union - whether you have a wide variety of issues or a few issues you would like to study in great detail.
- Credit union image (e.g., hours, location, staff service)
- Use of services at the credit union and elsewhere
- Market shares
- Members' "loyalty" to the credit union
- The extent to which members borrow and/or save elsewhere
- Reasons for borrowing and/or saving elsewhere
- Member financial literacy (current financial habits and level of knowledge on various finance-related topics)
- Members' primary financial institution (where they do the most business)
- Interest in new services
- Interest in possible location(s) for a new office
These are just examples - your questionnaire is designed based on your needs. CUNA collects the information necessary to document your credit union's strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, which will guide you in planning for the future.
What our clients say."We were very pleased with the final report. It reads easily. The recommendations are helpful as are the charts and stats. I would recommend you and CUNA to others looking to do a member survey."
Cindy Woodward, VP Marketing, Woodlands Credit Union, Berlin, NH
Added Benefits. Using our various databases, we make comparisons between your credit union and other credit unions to show you how well your credit union is doing. We also provide recommendations for our customized surveys that help you make better decisions and reduce uncertainty about your credit union's future direction.
Superior Research Procedures. We send multiple mailings because we know that members who have strong financial ties elsewhere need more prompting to respond. It is important to hear from these members. We typically record response rates of about 20%-25% considerably higher than our competitors obtain, especially those that do just one mailing.
We also "weight" your data because we've found that some groups are more likely than others to respond to surveys, and unless we take special steps (i.e., weighting) these members could "carry" the results in misleading directions. These two procedures add reliability to your results.
With CUNA Research, you'll get friendly, professional, and responsive service from staff who are experts in both survey research and credit union issues.And your report will be concise, user-friendly, and always delivered on time.
Prices You Can Afford. The customized questionnaires generally range from two to four pages in length, though if your needs are better met with a questionnaire longer than four pages, we have the flexibility to design a survey that suits your particular circumstances.
Our member survey prices vary depending on questionnaire length, sample size, and the depth of analysis you choose.
All of our prices include postage and printing. There are no hidden costs and no additional "start-up" fees.
- CUNA Research delivers benchmarking and now, target-marketing capabilities.
- CUNA will identify the best target markets for promoting your specific services. Using this information and your marketing customer information file, your credit union can realize tremendous cost savings, improved marketing efficiency, increased service usage and an improved "bottom line."
- Benchmarking to our national database of credit unions.
- Demographic profiles of service users.
- At your discretion, you can append our target-marketing information to your marketing customer information file.
- Two-wave mailings: Improving the accuracy and reliability of your survey results
See our list of clients
Compare research companies
See a complete list of the surveys CUNA offers
Request more information